Thursday, August 6, 2009

Featured Fridays (unless I come up with a more clever title before tomorrow)

I've decided to do "something new" with my little piece of the web. Yes, in addition to posting on it more often. :x

On Fridays, I will feature a product or service that I love. Many of them may be related to pregnancy, or birth, or babies, and what-have-you, many of them likely will not be. Don't be surprised to see "Featured Friday: Chocolate Ice Cream with Sliced up Bananas and Chocolate Sauce", because seriously, who can live without THAT?!?

Also, I'm going to apologize in advance for the times when I will inevitably forget to post a Featured Friday post. I promise I have the best of intentions, though.

Wouldn't it be cool if I could get people to pay me to feature their products? Any leads on how to like, do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment