Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mama Stretch Pants

Things are still going along rather uneventfully with my pregnancy. I first felt movement about 2 weeks ago (May 23rd). Nothing too powerful thus far, and yet stronger than the bubbly, fluttery feeling I've heard about. It feels like a teeny little person tapping on me from the inside. :)

My mom ordered us the crib and dresser we liked, and BD got them both put together within two days, all by himself! He wouldn't even let me help him. He was a man on a mission! There was obviously no rush to get it done, but having the crib and dresser (and the pile of clothes and other baby things we're slowly acquiring) is really making the 2nd bedroom feel like "the baby's room".

Speaking of BD, earlier tonight when I had my back to him, my shirt had creeped up a little bit, and he started laughing and said "Nice mama stretch pants!" about my maternity jeans. I turned around him and shot him a look of death (y'know, practicing the "mom look") and he quickly said "You're hot baby!"

Smart man.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete