Monday, March 16, 2009

Sesame Seeds & Raisins (No, this is not about food cravings!)

Depending on which source I believe, my baby is currently either the size of a sesame seed, or the size of a raisin. Aren't sesame seeds those tiny little seeds they put on hamburger buns? Because....um....every raisin I've ever seen is WAY bigger than that. Either way, I guess it means I can't quite blame my tummy pudge on the baby just yet.

I'm heading to the doctor this afternoon for the official blood test. Providing that comes back positive, this will all seem a lot more real. And if it doesn't....then setting up this blog was kind of waste of time, wasn't it?

BD is being super cute today. He called this morning to let me know that we can find out the baby's sex at 8 weeks. I told him that the genitals start forming then, but won't be visible for quite a while, then I asked him if he was on the internet. He said "I was earlier. I was looking at a week-by-week site. I had to stop at week 14; I got a little queasy." So precious. :) Then I got a text a little bit ago that said "I love you guys." Awww.....gross. It seems it's sinking in a bit more for him today.

I actually feel less pregnant today. My boobs don't hurt as bad and I'm not having any tummy issues or anything. I'm hopeful that I'll have one of those pregnancies without morning sickness. Have I mentioned I'm an optimist?

No comments:

Post a Comment